Dr. Hsuyuan Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hsuyuan Wu?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 28th, 2013

Medical knowledge and Professionalism

Dr. Wu at the very beginning of the treatment of his new patient works diligently good and pays attention well to the needs and care of his patients. But if you stay long being his patient for years, he lost interest and dedication of providing you the best care like in the early stage of your treatment. Dr. Wu had been my primary doctor for over ten years now and each time I see him for treatment, I noticed that he lost interest in providing me the best medical care just like in the early stage of our relationship as patient and Doctor. I noticed lately his lost of attention in providing me the care I need to get well. It seems to me that he treats his old patient like a rubber stamp. He's paid by the hour attitude and mentality. My belief is that doctors by profession have a commitment and dedication to serve their best because patient entrust their lives to get better. Their passion is to save life and not just how much money the earn. Life is a precious commodity that GOD has given us. Doctors were made to serve that purpose.

August 17th, 2016