Dr. Htay Win MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fremont, CA

3.6

July 7th, 2016
Very good experience.
Dr. Win is a very helpful doctor. Very experienced. Saved my mom's life 3 times. Thank god! That is why my mom is still alive. I don't where I would be without him. Whenever my mom has an emergency he replies ASAP. Office staff is friendly, always smiling, and very courteous. Wait time is very short and can get appointment very easily. Office answers the phone most of the time unlike other offices that are telling you to hold or send you to the call center. I am very glad he has more patients now for him and his practice is growing and growing because of his experience. That is why I rate this practice five stars.

October 1st, 2015
These 5 star reviews MUST be fake
Firstly, I'm not his patient (THANK GOD) I work at a funeral home, and a LOT of his patients die and come to us. Reading the Yelp reviews I can see why his patients seem to pass away a lot. His staff is a joke, so unprofessional and rude. He is slow to respond, and his writing is illegible (I know, Doctor writing) But this can be a HUGE problem if the pharmacy can't read your prescription!!! It also causes many delays with the funerals we perform, when we must wait several days for him to respond back with clear writing. Most of the staff don't seem to know English, there's a couple that do, one is the rudest lady ever. They do not care about the deceased or grieving families at all. He apparently doesn't speak English well enough himself, because he will not ever sign a death certificate over the phone. Even when his fax machine is down. He forces funeral homes to drop what they're doing and come bring the forms to him and wait FOREVER for him to sign. He's been responsible for more delayed or cancelled funerals than I can even count. He will lie and say he doesn't know a patient just to get out of doing his job.