A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Htin Thaung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Htin Thaung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Htin Thaung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Thaung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Htin Aung Thaung MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Htin A. Thaung practice?
- Dr. Htin Thaung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Htin Thaung practices Internal Medicine near Monahans, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Monahans Internists.