A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Htwe Sein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Htwe Sein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Htwe Sein, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sein graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Htwe H Sein BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Htwe H. Sein practice?
- Dr. Htwe Sein has 1 office location.
Dr. Htwe Sein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Cardiologists.