A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Htwe Sein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Htwe Sein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Htwe Sein, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sein graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Htwe H Sein BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Htwe H. Sein practice?
- Dr. Htwe Sein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Htwe Sein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Cardiologists.