Overall Review

4.9

April 29th, 2013
excellent doctor
My wife is a operating room nurse so we have been exposed to many doctors. This one has that old fashoned doctor patient relationship and knows her profession very well. My wife likes doctors that are good in surgery but i prefer a doctor that knowledgabe and a good counselor that can diagnose the problem and work with you. This doctor i highly recommend this doctor if your looking for the best solution for your child. Most doctors in the area are about moving as many patients through the office as possible. This one will spend quality time with you.

August 29th, 2012
Good doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Bai! I've been taking my son to her for several times, and she is just wonderful. She is very responsible and very nice to children as I observed in her office. She always does a through physical exam and takes care of very details. She answered many questions I had. She always gives nice consultations. She and her staff are thorough and efficient. She is a very good doctor.

March 8th, 2012
Satisfied Parent
Dr. Bai is hands down the BEST pediatrician I have ever taken my children to. Not only is she very knowledgeable, but she is also very personable and ...