A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hua Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hua Jaou Chen MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hua J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Hua Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hua Chen practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hospitalists and Lubbock Internists.