A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang-Patrick graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Fang-Patrick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick practice?
- Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hua Fang-Patrick practices Pediatrics near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.