A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hua Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hua Gao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hua Gao, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hua Gao MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hua Gao practice?
- Dr. Hua Gao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hua Gao practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Indianapolis, IN.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.