Dr. Hua Gao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 7th, 2011
Smart eye doctor
I brought my father to see this doctor and what great results we had. Our neightbor highly recommended Dr Gao. We waited 3 months to see him though. And our first visit was more than 2 hours long (most of it waiting) i think they have scheduling problems there. On the day of surgery, Dr Gao explained everything to us and answered our questions. He is an excellent, caring and gentle doctor.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr.Gao is an excellent Dr. with a wonderful bedside manner.The only diffaculty I have isn't necessarily due to him but how patients are scheduled...I have been going to him since the fall of 2010 and have appts. scheduled 2-3 months in advance..The first visit took 4 hours and most of that time waiting. I have never been left waiting during any part of the segments less than a total of 1 1/2 hours. While they do supply snacks and juice in the back waiting room it is an exhausting appt. Last one I took a 45 minute nap in the back waiting room..I realize he is very busy with many emergencies and he himself is worth the wait. But, I often take my lunch with me, because I have a very strict diabetic routine...I still will give his expertise rating the highest rating, I would however, wish for better wait times.

February 16th, 2011
surgical technican...opth asistant
worked with this dr in operation room

January 24th, 2011
Great, caring doctor
this doctor performed surgery on my mother and was excellent. he was so kind and compassionate.

October 19th, 2010
Great Opthamologist!
Dr. Gao is very attentive and gets to the bottom of diagnosing and treating the problem. I was blind and could barely anything out of my one eye when I first went to him. Now the black spot that was in the center of my retina has lightened up and my vision has improved. I strongly reccommend him for you or any family member in need of a GOOD Opthamologist.

April 21st, 2010
Excellent, thorough and very knowledgeable. Takes the time to research all aspects of condition and treatments available.