Dr. Hua Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hua Chen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2015

Best Neurologist EVER!

Thorough, respectful, kind, explains everything in detail, doesn't just jump to a prescription

March 13th, 2015

My daughter, who has cerebral palsy, sees Dr. Chen. She explains everything in detail and takes the time to really listen to us and to answer my questions. Her gentle and calm demeanor is very reassuring. The office staff always makes us feel welcome and that they are delighted to see us!

February 23rd, 2015

I Would Not Recommend Dr. Chen

I have been a patient for two years. I don't know why I haven't looked into a new neurologist. Dr. Chen is a nice person, but I don't care for her as a doctor. I have expressed my apprehension about certain types of medications. I once refused a medication that she recommended in the office. She asked me to fill out a form & sent me home with information about this new drug. I was told to call in 1 week IF I had changed my mind about taking it. Two weeks later, the pharmacy calls me wanted to confirm shipment of the drug...The same one I said No to! Since then, I feel like I am being blown off by her. I don't feel that my concerns are being looked at. I am treated like an MS patient, not an individual. I am told how I should feel with my MS. How can a doctor tell Me how I am feeling. She would constantly dismiss my complaints of pain saying that it isn't my MS based on my MRI not changing, but my family Dr says that's absurd! Just because there is nothing new showing on the MRI doesn't mean that the damage already done isn't affecting me. I am looking for a new neurologist. Awaiting a recommendation from my family Dr. I must be looked at as an individual, not lumped in with everyone else. No two people that I know with MS have all of the exact same issues. Dr. Chen treats me like I am just an MS patient, not the MS patient with individual problems from MS. She doesn't seem to be able to think outside the box.

July 25th, 2014

Ethical Problems of the Reviewed Physician, Judy Chen, M.D.

Based upon my interactions and experience with Dr. Chen, if you have a choice, I would recommend that you look for a trading medical practitioner who is able to make medical evaluations which are truly independent, unbiased, and free from the influence of insurance companies. This physician is a DIME, for the Workers Compensation Division and has virtually no ethical standards that I was able to discern. In fact, to protect her livelihood, she will ignore or contradict rather clear and convincing medical evidence. If you need a doctor to help you find a medical solution or who will be fair, honest, capable, and who actually regards your health with respect, look elsewhere. This physician is sleazy and makes conscientious decisions to adopt practices which are contrary to those who practice medicine in good faith.

September 5th, 2013

Nice doctor, very nice staff.

August 24th, 2012

Dr would not even speak to me about the results to my MRI. Receptionist Gave me the results!!!! When did she get her degree in Neurology?

May 23rd, 2011

Glad I didn't hold my breath...

It has been 2 weeks and a very long couple of months since I started having symptoms of MS. With clear lesions on my brain and spine accompanied with visible cognitive MS signs Dr. Chen was unable and frankly unwilling to give me a diagonis of anything. I am still waiting for my "referral" to a doctor that would have given me a plan. Thanks for nothing Dr. Chen.

August 26th, 2010

I would recommend her to my friends and family.

She is patient and gave me very helpful information.

October 26th, 2016