A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hua Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hua Jiang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antibiotic Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Jiang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hua Jiang MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hua Jiang practice?
- Dr. Hua Jiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hua Jiang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Infectious Disease Doctors.