A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hua Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hua Jiang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antibiotic Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Jiang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans