A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hualiang Zhong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hualiang Zhong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hualiang Zhong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhong graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Zhong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hualiang Zhong MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hualiang Zhong practice?
- Dr. Hualiang Zhong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hualiang Zhong practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Alpharetta, GA.
See Detroit Internists.