Dr. Hua Zhou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hua Zhou?

April 22nd, 2014

Terrible

My advice is find another dermatologist. She puts you in the exam room and you'll wait there for 45 minutes. I had a very small freckle on my nose and asked her about it. She said it's nothing to be concerned with. She then proceeds to spray it crynogentically without even asking me!! I now have this blister on my nose that will not heal and am seriously thinking of taking legal action. Stay away.

April 19th, 2013

I will never see Dr. Zhou again. She may know what she is doing but she is rude and judgmental. The worst.

September 26th, 2012

Excellent

April 6th, 2012

Absolutely no bedside manner

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Zhou. Let me start by saying that I asked for a full body check for moles/skin cancer so I was in a gown. When Dr. Zhou walked in, she rushed in mumbling, (her English is not the best nor does she speak very loudly) introduced herself and without saying anything literally pulled my boob out of my bra to check my skin. She did not warn me or ask if this was okay before she did it. She proceeded with checking the rest of my body in a fast, aggressive manner. She spent a total of about 7 minutes with me and did not leave time for me to ask questions. When I did ask her one question she did not speak slower or explain things, instead she raised her voice as if annoyed that I asked the question. I do think that Dr. Zhou knows her stuff but she seriously lacks compassion and made me feel very uncomfortable.

June 6th, 2011

Dr. Zhou Is the best.

Dr. Zhou has been my dermitoligist for over 5 years. She is not the waith and see type. She is very agressive in dealing with my skin. She has done many small to medium surgeries in her office. always excellent with minimal scaring on my body.

June 15th, 2010

Caring and considerate

I recentky had a procedure that was very paonful the following day. I called at 9:10 to ask whar to do, they (the Dr and staff) squeezed me right in and I was seen as soon as I arrived on the floor. They calmed my nervousness and perscribed some soothing cream. Told me that it was normal to be stressed after such a procedure and to call anytime. There was no charge for the visit or the cream. I have been with this dr. for 6 years and have never had an incident to complain about. She and her staff are very kind, efficiant and caring.

August 9th, 2017