A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huafeng Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huafeng Wei, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Wei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans