A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huafeng Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huafeng Wei, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Wei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huafeng Wei MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Huafeng Wei practice?
- Dr. Huafeng Wei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huafeng Wei practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.