Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huajun Huang
Dr. Huajun Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in Elmhurst, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and Queens Hospital Center. Dr. Huang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Huajun Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Huajun Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr. Jyming Wang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi41
Dr. Tak Chan
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Henry Yan
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi