A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huan Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huan Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huan Yang MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huan Yang practice?
- Dr. Huan Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huan Yang practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Denton Internists.