A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huathin Khaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huathin Khaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaw
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huathin Khaw, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaw graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Khaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huathin Khaw MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Huathin Khaw practice?
- Dr. Huathin Khaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Huathin Khaw practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.