A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huayan Zhang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Huayan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Huayan Zhang practice?
Dr. Huayan Zhang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.