A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huayan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huayan Zhang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huayan Zhang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huayan Zhang practice?
- Dr. Huayan Zhang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huayan Zhang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.