A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huayan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huayan Zhang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huayan Zhang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huayan Zhang practice?
- Dr. Huayan Zhang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huayan Zhang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Pediatricians.