A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Chow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Wing Chow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hubert W. Chow practice?
- Dr. Hubert Chow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Chow practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Glendale, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians and San Gabriel General Practitioners.