A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Collins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Vincent Collins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hubert V. Collins practice?
- Dr. Hubert Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Collins practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lake Jackson, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.