by Deborah on Apr 14th, 2015

Fabulous physician. A role model for all to follow.

Patient show details Patient
by Carolyn Young on Mar 23rd, 2015

I wanted to get in on the 5-star rating bandwagon and say that Dr. Cook is truly the best. I've been going to him for almost 20 years (I think). He really makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has. Looks you in the eye, takes his time, never seems to be in a hurry. Love that. I know he doesn't want to hear this but I hope he never retires.

awesome doc show details awesome doc
by Debbie on Mar 18th, 2015

My favorite doctor! He explains everything he does and makes me feel way more comfortable during examination than I thought possible

Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Cook was very informative and explained everything perfectly. He provided all options available and rationale. He has an excellent professional and caring bedside manner. He was very respectful as well.

Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Cook is wonderful. He really cares about his patients. He goes out of his way to make sure his patients are comfortable and happy. And his nurse Mable has been working for him for a long time. She is very sweet and makes it very easy to communicate with her and Dr. Cook.

One of the best doctors in dallas show details One of the best doctors in dallas
Jun 1st, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Cook for years and have found him to be one of the best and most caring doctors ever. I would highly recommend him to any women looking for a doctor who listens and cares.