Dr. Hubert Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hubert Fernandez?

January 19th, 2017

Difficult to understand

I am sure he was trying his best, but it's difficult to understand him with his thick accent. He seems insulted when I told him I couldn't find what med school he went to. It's nowhere listed. Later I found its among 40+ med schools in Philippines which accept mostly students from Sri Lanka and Tibet.

March 10th, 2014

Very bad experience with him!

I had an appointment with Dr. Fernandez. Well, I actually was "examined" by three medical students. They were nervous and asking each other questions while they were giving me neurological tests to perform. At the end of the visit Dr. Fernandez went into the hall, talked with the students, came in and began to tell me that nothing was really wrong with me. He actually said "I needed 2 out of 3 symptoms to be diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. I have 3 out of 3" but he did not diagnose me. He actually told me that it could be psychological and that I needed to maybe talk to someone. Needless to say, I have another neurologist that actually cares. He wasn't busy shooting commercials and videos and too busy to come in and examine me. I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and now am receiving treatment so I now have my life back Thanks for nothing Dr. Fernandez.

April 30th, 2011

Wish he was still in Florida. Really difficult to find another one like him. With my HFS, he was the only one so far that I have been satisfied in the results.

January 24th, 2011

Wonderful, intuitive doctor, came up with an accurate diagnosis

December 9th, 2010

WONDERFUL NEUROLOGIST - WISH HE WAS STILL IN FLORIDA!!

April 30th, 2010

Very disappointed

This doctor spent very little time with me, appeared more interested in getting home than anything else.Would not recommend

June 18th, 2016