A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert James Ford MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hubert J. Ford practice?
- Dr. Hubert Ford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Ford practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sanford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Sanford Internists, Sanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Sanford Pulmonologists.