A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Fornalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Fornalik, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornalik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fornalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Fornalik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornalik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fornalik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Women’s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Fornalik MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hubert Fornalik practice?
- Dr. Hubert Fornalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Hubert Fornalik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.