A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Fornalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Fornalik, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornalik
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fornalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Fornalik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornalik graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fornalik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Women’s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Fornalik MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hubert Fornalik practice?
- Dr. Hubert Fornalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Hubert Fornalik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.