Dr. Hubert Fornalik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hubert Fornalik?

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Fornalik and his staff. He and his staff are knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. Dr. Fornalik is an excellent surgeon as well. I would highly recommend this fine doctor.

God Bless you and thank you for not giving up on me and giving me a 2nd opinion that changed my life...

Posted on June 9th, 2016

How can I thank or say enough good about this wonderful dr. He is excellent in his field and highly confident in what he does. He truly cares and spends time answering any questions you may have. I am so happy that he decided to go back in for a peek robotically and debulk. My 1st surgeon said NO that I was too risky and probably full of cancer too small to see on a scan. And after my chemo dr. said I was terminal and I could choose to stop chemo and die or do chemo until I die, nothing else they could do for me. I am so very thankful that my family Dr. thought I should get a 2nd opinion. I am soooooooo happy I did! God bless all of you Dr. Fornalik, wife & staff. You all have been a God send for me. You gave me hope that I will live when the other dr.'s gave up on me and called me terminal. I am so happy I chose to go to you and how God has used you to be a part of the Miracle he has gave to me... After having stage 4 Ovarian Cancer which had metastasized into 8 tumors, CA125 number had started off around 5000 before first surgery. All that was left when you went in was around 1 inch of cancer and you were able to remove it and everything else the 1st surgeon could not do. God is soooo good!!! I feel so thankful and blessed to still be alive and will cherish each day. One very blessed mom and wife... God Bless You!

Mrs.

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I was refered to Dr.Fornalik with ovarian cancer and he saved my life. I had a basketball size tumor that did lots of damage to others organs but he took such great care of me and brought in other surgeons where needed and after nearly 4 weeks in St.Vincents he was there nearly every day to see me he never gave up and neither did I. His staff is wonderful and showed such care for my husband also as we lived out of town and follow up visits they worked with us. I truly believe God sent him to save my life. And he will save yours also.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Fornalik is a kind, patient and very professional surgeon. He handled my situation wonderfully! I am very grateful to have found this doctor and felt very comfortable with his care. Dr. Fornalik is extremely dedicated to his patients and has excellent bedside manner. He is an expert in robotics (for anyone doing their homework - like me), and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others. Very humble and compassionate, which is a virtue.

Best Dr for Robotic Surgery

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Fornalik is a superior surgeon for robotic procedures. He is thorough and has an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on September 29th, 2017