A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Gaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Gaskin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Samuel Gaskin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hubert S. Gaskin practice?
- Dr. Hubert Gaskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Gaskin practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.