A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Gooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Gooch, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Gooch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gooch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Lee Gooch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hubert L. Gooch practice?
- Dr. Hubert Gooch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Gooch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Asheville Surgeons.