A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Greenway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Greenway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Greenway, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenway graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Greenway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hubert Greenway practice?
Dr. Hubert Greenway practices Dermatology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Borrego Springs, CA.
See La Jolla Dermatologists.