A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Leonard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Leonard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert A Leonard MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hubert A. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Hubert Leonard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Leonard practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.