A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Leonard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Leonard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hubert A. Leonard practice?
Dr. Hubert Leonard practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.