A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meredith
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Meredith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Medical Center Clinic Pa Ambulatory Surgic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert M Meredith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hubert M. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Hubert Meredith has 1 office location.
Dr. Hubert Meredith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Milton, FL.
See Milton Primary Care Doctors.