Dr. Hubert Patterson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hubert Patterson III?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Hubert Patterson III?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 30th, 2010

I told him fluid was coming from my ear, he told me it wasn't. I told him my husband had felt it too, he asked where my husband got his medical degree. He compared me to people coming into his office insisting they had cancer. Maybe he was great 20 years ago, but he's a defensive narcissist now and is totally disregarding and unprofessional. I just wanted to know how long to wait before coming back in if it continued.