A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Sie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Sie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Sie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Mission Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Emery Sie MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hubert E. Sie practice?
- Dr. Hubert Sie has 1 office location.
Dr. Hubert Sie practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.