A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- East Georgia Reg Med Ctr, Statesboro, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert Randolph Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hubert R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Hubert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Hubert Smith practices Family Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Primary Care Doctors.