A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Watty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Watty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hubert Watty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watty graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Watty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital Lakeview
- Irwin Army Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hubert H. Watty practice?
Dr. Hubert Watty practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gibson, OK.
See Muskogee Family Physicians, Muskogee Internists, and Muskogee Sports Medicine Doctors.