A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huberto Merayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huberto Merayo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merayo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merayo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huberto Merayo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merayo graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Merayo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huberto Esteban Merayo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Huberto E. Merayo practice?
- Dr. Huberto Merayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Huberto Merayo practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.