A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huchun Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huchun Hu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huchun Hu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Huchun Hu practice?
- Dr. Huchun Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huchun Hu practices Anesthesiology near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.