A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Kouatly graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Kouatly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huda Bachir Al-Kouatly MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Huda B. Al-Kouatly practice?
- Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly has 1 office location.
Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.