Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huda Al-Kouatly?

Fabulous care

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Al-Kouatly was my doctor for approximately 10 days of bed rest at INOVA Fairfax. She saved my life and the life of my daughter after I was sent home from Manassas with a blood pressure of 185 over 130 at 26 weeks pregnant. My daughter was born via emergency C-Section, weighing 1 lb 11 oz. Because of Dr. Al-Kouatly, she is a wonderful, kind, artistic, healthy almost 12 year old!! I can't say enough about her wonderful manner. We visited her about 4 years ago and she still remembered my daughter's weight, which bed I was assigned, and events leading up to my delivery. Caring, intelligent, competent, top notch!!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I owe my life and lives of my children to this amazing doctor and her staff and team. My guardian angels.

Posted on October 24th, 2017