A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huda Elshershari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huda Elshershari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshershari graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Elshershari has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huda Mohamed Elshershari MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Huda M. Elshershari practice?
- Dr. Huda Elshershari has 1 office location.
Dr. Huda Elshershari practices Pediatrics near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Pediatricians.