A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Allender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Allender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allender
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Allender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Allender, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Allender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allender has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Hudson Allender MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J H. Allender practice?
- Dr. J Allender has 1 office location.
Dr. J Allender practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.