A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Allender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Allender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allender
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Allender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Allender, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Allender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allender has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Hudson Allender MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J H. Allender practice?
- Dr. J Allender has 1 office location.
Dr. J Allender practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.