A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Allender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allender, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allender graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Allender has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Allender practice?
Dr. James Allender practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.