Dr. Hue-Teh Shih Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hue-Teh Shih?

August 27th, 2016

Very thorough and patient with excellent care and patient instructions and information.

August 16th, 2016

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Shih for about 10 year's and probably would not be alive today without his knowledge and caring. He listens, evaluates and give you his valuable opinion. His entire staff is fantastic, everyone follows through and I could not be more pleased and thankful that Dr. Shih is my Cardiologist.

March 30th, 2010

I started seeing Dr.Shih over 10 years ago and I can't say enough about how great of a doctor he is. After 3 years of being undiagnosed and 7 doctors saying there's nothing wrong with me since I was a teenager complaining about my heart Dr.Shih saw me and saved my life. I'm so lucky to have found him when I did. I was at the end of my rope and tired of seeing doctors and being told there's nothing wrong. He knew this and kept all opinions, thoughts and probabilities to himself as well as condsidered my state of condition (mentally) before going forward with any procedure before he gave me a true diagnosis. I can't tell you how great it is to have a doctor who would listen, research, be patient and literally care for you as if you were his child. He is extrordinary! His knowledge seems to have no limits and his reputations in his field is highly lived up to. Ask just about any cardiologist in the medical center about him and they will verify his talent, skills and I haven't run into one who didn't have the utmost respect for him and who hasn't studied under him. If you're looking for a doctor who will be there for you, find what's wrong and treat you with the utmost respect, dignity and care then this is the doctor for you. They don't make them like this anymore!

December 3rd, 2008

The best of the best!

The most difficult task in the world is to find a heart doctor that you can trust with your life. I was very blesses to find Dr. Shih very early in my heart condition. You will not find a more qualified heart doctor, or electrocardiologist in the world. His staff is very attentive, compassionate, and friendly. His office is super clean and ultra modern with a very qualified support staff. Most importantly these people are very organized, and knowledgeable of each and every patient. If I sound overly positive to you, thats because I am still alive due greatly to the treatment I received at the Center for Cardiac Arrhythmias. I encourage you to find out for yourself, I promise you will not be disappointed.

October 8th, 2016