A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hue Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hue Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Tang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hue My Tang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hue M. Tang practice?
- Dr. Hue Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hue Tang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.