A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hueizhi Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hueizhi Wu MD and PHD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Hueizhi Wu practice?
- Dr. Hueizhi Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hueizhi Wu practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA.
See Danville Pathologists.