A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huey Kidd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Kidd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Kidd, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kidd graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Kidd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Alabama Medical Center
- Grove Hill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huey Randolph Kidd DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huey R. Kidd practice?
- Dr. Huey Kidd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Huey Kidd practices Family Medicine near Thomasville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, AL.
See Thomasville Primary Care Doctors.