A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huey Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Elder Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huey C Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huey C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Huey Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Huey Lin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.