A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huey Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Elder Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan