A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huey Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Elder Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huey Chi-Yu Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huey C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Huey Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Huey Lin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors, Sacramento Family Physicians, and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.