Dr. Huey Mcdaniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huey Mcdaniel?

May 19th, 2017

Wilkerson, Kenneth

I have had surgery performed by Dr.McDaniels on my left foot. He took the time to personally explain the surgery and followed up at the wound care clinic every week that I went to check the progress of my healing.

May 14th, 2014

Lifesaver

Dr Mcdaniel saved my life. I am so thankful for him and his staff. I received great care. He is very personalized and has a great bedside manner. He was never rushed.

March 27th, 2013

This wonderful, Dr., is an angel sent from God! From the time my husband and I entered his office we were comforted.. With such kindness and concern by Dr.McDaniel and his staff. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone facing Vascular problems. You will be so glad that you did. We are 100% + satisfied!

October 12th, 2017