Dr. Huey Meeker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 19th, 2015
A Truly Primary Care
One of the best finds in Oregon. Dr. Meeker and West Linn Primary Care operate the way health professionals should, not only leaving you feeling confident that you are in good hands, but emphasizing their accessibility in the chance that you would need further treatment.

March 29th, 2012
One of a kind
I have been a patient of Dr Meeker's for 2+ years. Dr Meeker is the most understanding and through Dr I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to my issues and directed me off a hazardous path put in place by previous Dr's. I have never felt better! I am privileged and blessed to have Dr Meeker looking after my well being. I think his patients could even call Dr. Meeker a friend.Thank you Doc!

March 29th, 2012
One of a kind

December 1st, 2011
Awesome Doctor
I had my first physican for 28 years, went through five more until I met Dr. Meeker. Not only is Dr. Meeker a compassionate professional, he is someone that anyone can relate with. It is not uncommon for the first ten minutes of our appointments we talk about life, work, family and best of all golf. After that he listens, makes recommendations for your individualized personal care...he does not push one option, unless that is the only option. He is understanding about costs and will work with you and your insurance for YOUR best option. I highly recommend Dr. Meeker and his practice and hope to keep him as me personal physican till I am not here anymore.

November 15th, 2011
Jerry R.
The first time we met he engaged me on a personal level, and I felt comfortable with him right from the beginning, he is analytical in his thought process and diagnosis. Most importantly I have great confidence in his ability to treat me, and treat me as an individual this is also important to me. Because Dr. Meeker took the time to know me and explain how certain ailments are connected I have been able to modify my life style to feel better.

November 9th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr. Meeker's for quite awhile and would recommend him to everyone. He is knowledgeable, experienced and very thoughtful. He spends time listening to you and never hurries through an appointment. He consistently asks if there are any other concerns you may have at the end of your appointment. He is a professional, trustworthy and has always made me feel compfortable.

October 1st, 2011
very caring and knowledgeable

March 3rd, 2011
Happy Patient
The doctor has always sat down and spent quality time with me to come to a proper diagnosis.