A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huey Tewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Tewis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Tewis, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Hospital, Cpe Girardeau, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huey Duane Tewis DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Huey D. Tewis practice?
- Dr. Huey Tewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Huey Tewis practices Anesthesiology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Anesthesiologists.