Learn more about Dr. Huey Tien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huey Tien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huey Tien, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tien graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huey Yuan Tien MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Huey Y. Tien practice?
- Dr. Huey Tien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huey Tien practices Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.