Dr. Huey Tien MD Patient Reviews

February 18th, 2017
Excellent Doctor Overall
Dr. Tien carries all the characters how a great doctor should have. He is so professional and excellent in addressing my problems. He takes as much time needed to explain my condition; what options I have and helped me to choose the best treatment. He is also great sense of humor and excellent manner.

February 18th, 2017
Excellent Doctor Overall

November 10th, 2016
Best Bedside Mannor
I was referred to his office by the ER after a car accident. I broke both wrists and 5th metacarpal. They were able to see me immediately. The staff was concerned and friendly. His bedside manor was impeccable as well as his patient care! He addressed all my concerns and worked with me to incorporate them in me patient care plan. This was a very trying time in my life and I will never forget him! Thank you for everything! I would recommend him to anyone!

June 24th, 2016
Great Great Surgeon
Dr.Tien is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone. Very helpful with anything I questioned before and after surgery. And has a good sense of humor.

June 11th, 2016
Dr.Tien is the best doctor in my lifetime. He is knowledgable and very patient. He would take his time listening to my complaints and address my problems. I had surgery and recovered quickly and never had any problem since. I am very satisfied with his care.

April 15th, 2014
Dr Tien is the absolute best at what he does. He has the best bedside manner of any dr . He truely cares about his patients, he listens, he makes you feel at ease and I would reccommend him to anyone around the world.