Dr. Huey Tien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huey Tien?

September 2nd, 2017

Most Passionate Doctor I Have Experienced

Dr. Tien has all the characters what an excellent doctor should be. He is very knowledgeable, professional and passionate. He also has great sense of humor. Definitely I will recommend him to anyone.

May 6th, 2017

He has all the characters a good doctor should have

I saw Dr. Tien for my wrist problems and eventually had surgery done. He has all the characters that a good doctor should have. He is knowledgeable, skillful, passionate, professional. He also has great sense of humor and always has a smile on his face. He makes me feel very comfortable and truly cares about me.

May 2nd, 2017

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

Excellent Doctor with an Excellent staff.

April 11th, 2017

excellent Doctor

has performed 2 surgeries on my hands> excellent results

April 1st, 2017

Qualified, compassionate, joyful

Dr. Tien and his staff of nurses, anesthesiologists, administrators and fellows at the Kleinert Kutz hand care surgical center in New Albany do an excellent job! Dr. Tien and his staff did everything they could to accommodate my needs and requests. They are a compassionate crew and I recommend them to anyone who is contemplating hand care.

February 23rd, 2017

Excellent Doctor!!!

I was nervous about my hand problems and surgery. Dr. Tien uses simple examples to explain to me and let me understand what I need to expect. He is such a caring doctor and makes me feel so comfortable to be operated by him. My surgery went well and I am so happy to have him be my doctor.

February 19th, 2017

Excellent Doctor Overall

Dr. Tien carries all the characters how a great doctor should have. He is so professional and excellent in addressing my problems. He takes as much time needed to explain my condition; what options I have and helped me to choose the best treatment. He is also great sense of humor and excellent manner.

February 19th, 2017

Excellent Doctor Overall

November 10th, 2016

Best Bedside Mannor

I was referred to his office by the ER after a car accident. I broke both wrists and 5th metacarpal. They were able to see me immediately. The staff was concerned and friendly. His bedside manor was impeccable as well as his patient care! He addressed all my concerns and worked with me to incorporate them in me patient care plan. This was a very trying time in my life and I will never forget him! Thank you for everything! I would recommend him to anyone!

June 24th, 2016

Great Great Surgeon

Dr.Tien is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone. Very helpful with anything I questioned before and after surgery. And has a good sense of humor.

June 11th, 2016

Dr.Tien is the best doctor in my lifetime. He is knowledgable and very patient. He would take his time listening to my complaints and address my problems. I had surgery and recovered quickly and never had any problem since. I am very satisfied with his care.

April 16th, 2014

Dr Tien is the absolute best at what he does. He has the best bedside manner of any dr . He truely cares about his patients, he listens, he makes you feel at ease and I would reccommend him to anyone around the world.